Combining skills and innovation, Elysia Bioscience gives meaning to your R&D programmes. Attentive to your success, we support you through the different phases of development and marketing of your products and solutions; from technical briefs of the project with a marketing emphasis of results to analysing fild-test samples. As each project is unique, our services are tailored to your needs and constraints.
Construct an R&D project with us to save time and money in discovery, development and marketing. Elysia Bioscience offers a range of services according to your budget and constraints
- Define an R&D project: either starting from a blank sheet or merging into a ongoing project, we can provide advice on suitable solutions; we explain our process step by step.
- Know the state of the art: We carry out customised bibliographic studies. This will give you a strong information background around your project.
- Choose your test cultures: we can advise you on tools available according to your target culture. We are currently working to facilitate the gathering of information on your culture of choice and to improve the range of tests available to you.
- Draft the specifications: we produce step-by-step technical briefs to easily follow the evolution of your project. You remain in control of your R&D programme. It summarises the study model, products tested, the experimental conditions, calendar, downstream analyses and Go/NoGo steps.
Tests & Analyses
We work using GLP guidelines (GPL-like) for all our experiments and analysis services.
Proteomic analysis is a very powerful technological tool commonly used in human and animal health. Why not plants? proteomic analysis allows the discover the best use of your products and solutions while having a better understanding of plant disease and stress. Understanding how a stress influences a plant makes it possible to design better and more effective products. Elysia Bioscience gives you access to plant proteomics for added marketing value. We provide full support with interpretation.
Whether on plants grown in the greenhouse or in the field, proteomic analysis, will provide you with all the answers you need to develop your products, in a single experiment :
- Applications : reveal the full effects of your products (nutrition, prevention, stimulation of plant defences…)
- Mode of action : understand how your product works by simply visualising which biological processes are stimulated or repressed (photosynthesis, energy metabolism, cell wall, redox…)
- Effectiveness: determine the optimal dose of your products, the waiting time between two sprays, or their persistency.
- Safety: demonstrate the innocuous nature of your products.
Proteomic analyses can be performed on almost any sample: leaves, roots, flowers. Ask us about the possibilities
Interpretation and marketing emphasis
Don’t spend endless hours deciphering scientific results, Elysia Bioscience is here to make your life easier. We interpret the results for you. What’s more, we provide you with personalised graphs, figures and explanations clear to all. No more endless meetings with questions to which you have no answer
We offer various solutions for this in the form of:
- Interpretation of test results: we highlight the important elements taking into account all the tests & analyses conducted
- We make sure everything is clear : thanks to our science outreach efforts and our focus on the overall picture, you will quickly and simply understand all the ins and outs of your results
- Emphasis on marketing value: we translate scientific results into marketing arguments. We help you produce presentation materials in close collaboration with the communication / marketing department
- Direct the next stages of R&D: at the end of each report, we can advise you on the next steps to be developed based on the results obtained
- Patent drafting assistance: we can assist your patent filing firm in drafting your patent in order to maximise the value of the scientific results acquired. We facilitate the understanding between the different parties (scientific, commercial, marketing, legal).
Proteomics analysis can be the key to adding value to your products: Make the most of it!